LEGAL NOTICE WEB PAGE www.hotelcorregidor.com
Responsible for the site and provider of the web service:
Name of the person in charge: GRUPO HOTELERO SEGOVIA, SL
Owner: SEGOVIA HOTEL GROUP. SL, CIF: B-41542218
Address: Calle 3 de Abril nº 1, 40002 Segovia
CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEB
Any person who accesses the website will have the status of User, and for any contribution of personal information they must expressly consent and accept these legal conditions through the corresponding notice or check.
All the contents of the website, including, among others, the designs, logos, images, source code and texts, whatever their format, are the property of the provider or, where appropriate, have a license or authorization from the authors. or their legitimate owners for their use, and are protected by international laws and treaties on intellectual and, where appropriate, industrial property.
The User must refrain from performing any act that contravenes the industrial and intellectual property rights of the provider or third parties.
The user who illegally or fraudulently uses the designs, logos, photographs, source code or content and/or violates in any way the intellectual and industrial property rights of the website or its content and services, will be responsible for their performance.
The user undertakes to make appropriate use of the web services and not to use them for any legally prohibited activity.
In particular, the user is obliged to:
• Use the contents diligently, correctly and lawfully.
• Do not carry out any false or fraudulent management.
• Do not violate intellectual and industrial property rights, in accordance with the provisions of the previous section.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OF THE PROVIDER
The provider excludes any liability arising from:
• The presence of viruses or other harmful elements that could damage the software or hardware of users. The availability of tools for the detection and disinfection of harmful computer programs corresponds to the User.
• The unavailability of the service or inability to access the website.
• The proper functioning of the website, although it will try to provide, to the best of its ability, technical assistance to the affected person.
• The modifications or changes that occur on the web, without prior notice, both in its content, as well as its configuration or presentation.
• The external links provided through the web. The page may include links that allow the user to access other pages, said links are foreign to the provider, and is not responsible for the consequences that may result to the user accessing its content or services.
• The comments made by users when this possibility is offered.
• The lack of accuracy or timeliness of the information offered on the page.