• Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data (RGPD).
• Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5, on the protection of personal data and guarantee of digital rights (LOPDGDD).
• Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
Name of the person in charge: GRUPO HOTELERO SEGOVIA, SL
Owner: SEGOVIA HOTEL GROUP. SL, CIF: B-41542218
Address: Calle 3 de Abril nº 1, 40002 Segovia
• Contact Form (Customer Service).
Purpose: Provide a means for you to contact us and answer your requests for information.
Legitimation: The user's consent when requesting information from us.
Conservation: The personal data provided will be kept as long as the relationship with the organization or the interest in its services is maintained and its deletion is not requested by the interested party.
• Sending emails.
Purpose: Answer your requests for information, respond to your requests and answer your queries or doubts. In case of receiving your Curriculum Vitae, your personal and curricular data may be part of our databases to participate in our current and future selection processes.
Legitimation: The user's consent when requesting information through the email address or sending us their data.
Purpose. Manage the administrative services derived from a contractual or assimilated relationship, as well as the commitments derived from it.
Legitimation. The legitimacy for the processing of your data is the relationship established between the organization and the user, as well as the express consent of the interested party.
Recipients. Accommodation contracting agencies, tourist intermediaries and accommodation and travel services, public and private transport intermediaries, financial intermediaries, banking entities and means of payment, insurance companies, security companies, other establishments related to hospitality and leisure when expressly required by the client. No data will be transferred to third parties, except legal obligation.
• Newsletter Subscription
Purpose. Manage the sending of Newsletters to users, through authorized subscription.
Legitimation. The legitimacy for the processing of personal data is the express consent of the interested parties who subscribe to this service by checking the box for this purpose.
Recipients. Data will not be transferred to third parties except legal obligation.
Conservation: Once your request is answered by email, if you have not generated a new treatment.
Your personal data will be processed to carry out web traffic analysis tasks. In no case will we use your personal data for any other purpose than those indicated above and expressly accepted by you.
The personal data that we process about you comes from the information that you provide us by filling in the forms that you will find on the web.
Specifically, we will process the following data if you complete any of the available forms: Name, email address, company and subject.
During the duration of the treatment SEGOVIA HOTEL GROUP. SL, will carry out the necessary transfers for the provision of the requested services and/or fulfillment of the obligations that may derive from them.
The interested party can exercise the following rights:
• Request access to your personal data or its rectification when they are inaccurate.
• Request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
• Request the limitation of your treatment in certain circumstances.
• Request opposition to the processing of your data for reasons related to your particular situation.
• Request the portability of the data in the cases provided for in the regulations.
• Other rights recognized in the applicable regulations.
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether or not we are processing personal data that concerns them. Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims. In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may oppose the processing of their data. In this case, SEGOVIA HOTEL GROUP. SL, will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
If you have given your consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent granted at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
Where and how to request your Rights: By writing to the person in charge at your postal or electronic address, specifying the right you want to exercise and with respect to what personal data; In the same way, you must indicate the name and surname of the user and a copy of the identity document.
In the event that you feel your rights have been violated with regard to the protection of your personal data, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you can file a claim with the competent Data Protection Control Authority through from its website: http://www.agpd.es.
Security of your personal data
In order to safeguard the security of your personal data, we inform you that we have adopted all the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of the personal data provided from its alteration, loss and unauthorized treatment or access.
Update of personal data
It is important that in order for us to keep your personal data updated, you inform us whenever there has been any change in them, otherwise, we are not responsible for their veracity.
Record of visits
Each time the Hotel Corregidor server is accessed, the IP address from which the user is browsing will be collected and recorded, as will the pages of Hotel Corregidor that the User visits. These data will be stored in a LOG file for statistical purposes and to determine the number of page views.
The www.hotelcorregidor.com portal allows access to other web pages managed and controlled by third parties through different links to make it easier for users to search for information, content and Internet services, without in any case being considered a recommendation or invitation for their visit. The realization of a hyperlink from a web page of another Internet portal to any of the pages of the paratytech.com portal must be subject to the following conditions:
• Any hyperlink to the www.hotelcorregidor.com portal will be made to its main page or main pages of the sections it contains; • The reproduction, in no case, of the services or contents of the Hotel Corregidor portal is not permitted.
• The web page in which the hyperlink is established will not contain illicit information or content, contrary to morality, good customs or public order, nor will it provide content contrary to any right of third parties; • No false, inaccurate or incorrect statement will be included on the pages of the paratytech.com portal, nor on the services or contents thereof; • Deep-links, IMG or image links, or frames with the pages of the paraty.es portal will not be established without the prior express authorization of Hotel Corregidor; • Except for those signs that are part of the hyperlink, the web page on which it is established will not contain any brand, commercial name, establishment label, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to Hotel Corregidor; • The establishment of the hyperlink will not imply the existence of relations between Hotel Corregidor and the owner of the web page or portal from which it is made, nor that Hotel Corregidor has authorized the hyperlink or supervised, known, accepted or assumed the services and contents offered on said portal. Hotel Corregidor does not market, nor does it previously control, nor does it own the contents, services and information available on said web pages, and is not responsible for them or for the information and statements included in them. Hotel Corregidor is not responsible either for damages of any kind that may arise from access, maintenance, use, quality, legality, reliability and usefulness of the content, information, communications, statements, products and services existing or offered on the pages. website not managed by itself.
By making this website available to the user, we want to offer a quality service, using the utmost diligence in providing it, as well as in the technological means used. However, we will not be responsible for the presence of viruses and other elements that in any way may damage the user's computer system.
We do not guarantee that the availability of the service will be continuous and uninterrupted.
The USER is prohibited from any type of action on our portal that causes an excessive operating overload to our computer systems, as well as the introduction of viruses, or the installation of robots, or software that alters the normal functioning of our website, or ultimately may cause damage to our computer systems.
The USER assumes all responsibility derived from the use of our website.
The USER acknowledges that he has understood all the information regarding the conditions of use of our portal, and acknowledges that they are sufficient for the exclusion of errors in them, and therefore, he accepts them fully and expressly.
Access to the page does not imply in any case the existence of a commercial relationship between the user and Hotel Corregidor. The portal only provides information about vacant hotel rooms at the time of requesting the aforementioned information, so if you make the reservation online, you are contracting directly with the hotel and not with the portal. The printed version of the reservation made serves as a locator when you go to the hotel. The reservation of hotel nights on this website implies the adherence and acceptance by the client of each and every one of the general conditions set forth herein. By accepting the following clauses, you declare and accept:
1) Be of legal age and have full capacity to make the reservation, stating that you understand and understand all the conditions found on the website.
2) That the information provided when making the online reservation is true, complete and concise.
3) Only those pages that appear within the web map are included in the web.
4) That access to this website is the responsibility of the user.
5) That once the reservation has been made, the electronic document in which it has been formalized will be filed, you can access it at any time.
6) That confirms the reservation made, that is, the dates indicated, the number of rooms, people and the chosen Hotel.
7) The conditions and price of the reservation made, are those that are expressly determined in the conditions of the rate expressly included on the page where you make the reservation.
8) Regarding the relationship with the portal, it gives you the possibility of reserving rooms at the chosen hotel through its website, but it does not offer any type of hotel service under its responsibility.
9) That your card details are collected for the purpose of guaranteeing the reservation. The payment of the same will be made in the chosen Hotel and only in the case of cancellations or non-appearances (no shows), the reservation will be canceled and the charge established in the rate conditions will be made.
10) The offers will only be valid for as long as they remain accessible to the recipients of the service.
The prices indicated are Retail Prices VAT included. The price includes: Price per night depending on the type of room and board selected, except for hotels where the inclusion of other services is specifically indicated. The price does not include: Any service not specified in addition to extras such as transfers, tips, telephone calls, laundry services, minibar, parking, etc... Time of entry (check-in) and departure (check-out) by As a general rule, and unless expressly agreed otherwise with the establishment, the rooms may be used from 2:00 p.m. on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 12:00 p.m. on the day of departure.
Passports and visas
All travelers, without exception (children included), must carry their corresponding personal and family documentation, be it a passport or DNI, in order, according to current legislation. It will be at their expense when the trips require it to obtain visas, passports, vaccination certificates, etc. Those under 18 years of age must carry a written permit signed by their parents or guardians, in anticipation that it may be requested by any authority. In the event that the granting of visas is rejected by any Authority, for particular reasons of the user, or their entry into the country is denied due to lack of the required requirements, or due to a defect in the required documentation, or for not being a carrier of the Likewise, the hotel declines all responsibility for events of this nature, being the consumer responsible for any expense that may arise, applying in these circumstances the conditions and rules established for the assumption of no-show.
Hotel Corregidor reserves, without the need for prior notice and at any time, the right to temporarily suspend access to its website and to make the changes it deems appropriate to the page, the services or information offered, the presentation or location of the same and the conditions of access and use of the website of Hotel Corregidor. All information received on this website will be considered transferred to Hotel Corregidor free of charge. Email will not be considered a valid means for the purposes of submitting claims. To do this, they should contact the Hotel Corregidor Legal Department, located at Calle 3 de Abril, 1 40002 Segovia, Spain, which will indicate the channels to follow in each case.